Sendmail Introduces Sentrion Critical Customer Communications Enterprise (C3E) Application Suite
Sentrion C3E Gives Enterprises the Applications Required to Optimally Balance the Performance, Delivery and Management of Critical and Time-Sensitive Electronic Customer Communications
LAS VEGAS, NV. October 13, 2011 Sendmail, Inc., the leading provider of message processing appliances and applications for enterprise messaging infrastructures, today announced from the International Messaging Infrastructure Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada, the availability of its Sentrion Critical Customer Communications Enterprise (C3E) Application Suite built on the Sentrion Message Processing Platform to manage the end-to-end solution requirements for time sensitive business-critical messaging. The suite of applications is specifically designed for enterprise organizations to improve delivery rates, increase performance throughput, improve reporting and tracking at every level, and to integrate with existing enterprise applications.
“To gain a competitive edge, enterprises need reliable and effective delivery of critical, time-sensitive electronic business communications to customers, investors, prospects and partners,” said Christiaan van Woudenberg, product manager, Sendmail. “The Sentrion C3E application suite provides customers an effective way to ensure delivery of business-critical information, such as financial analyst research information, account alerts, transaction notifications, trade information and countless other communications to maintain customer loyalty, drive new revenue, and establish competitive differentiation and more.”
The Sentrion C3E focuses on maximizing both throughput and increasing delivery rates, unlike anything else currently in the marketplace. This gives enterprises the advantage of being able to more effectively communicate to high-value recipients by heightening reliability, automating the message delivery process, and producing valuable delivery and readership analytics, enabling them to better target their customers in future campaigns.
Key Benefits Include:
- Optimized Delivery Performance
- Improved Message Deliverability
- Brand Reputation Protection
- Enhanced Quality of Distribution Lists with Zero Intervention
- Reduced Time and Cost of Blacklist Resolution
- Proven Enterprise-Class Platform with Sentrion Message Processors
Sentrion Critical Customer Communications Enterprise Application Suite Includes:
- C3E Injector: Provides a standard API for users and applications to easily submit, manage and track the status of SMTP campaigns. Sendmail plans to add support for additional APIs, such as SMS, XMPP, print on demand and select social networking APIs in the future releases.
- C3E Core Message Processing: A high-performance mail transfer agent employing multiple adaptive delivery techniques to optimize both throughput and deliverability without risk to sending reputation.
- C3E Message Tracking: Allows users to track when users open messages and when they click on links embedded in the message content, providing the opportunity for customers to build valuable analytics and intelligence on how soon after and how often users read the message content, as well as what content most appeals to audiences through link tracking support.
- C3E Bounce Handler: Enables users to intelligently classify asynchronous bounces to both accurately report on delivery rates and bounces by classification, as well as auto-tune distribution lists to improve future submissions. Also offers a database connector for inline, automatic updates to distribution lists, and more.
- C3E Premium Reporting, powered by Splunk: Beyond individual job tracking, customers have the ability to construct custom searches, reports and dashboards to measure cadence of communications to select recipients and domains, or integrate personalization data to build powerful demographic profiles that leverage actual viewing and click-track intelligence.
Sentrion C3E customers not only get the advantages of the core Sentrion Message Processing Platform, but also advanced application functionality ensuring that critical customer communications not only arrive in recipients’ inbox, but do so as quickly and efficiently as possible.
For more information regarding the Sendmail Sentrion C3E, please visit www.sendmail.com/sm/sentrion_appliances/sentrion_c3e/, call 1-87-SENDMAIL or email email@example.com.
About Sendmail, Inc.
Sendmail simplifies business email complexity and reduces IT infrastructure costs for large enterprises. The company’s solutions ensure global email connectivity, routing, and message delivery between people, systems, and applications located on-premises, in-cloud or on mobile devices. The Sentrion Email Integration Platform performs intelligent email policy and message inspection ensuring all critical communications and content are integrated with business policies, applications and processes. Sendmail is headquartered in Emeryville, CA with offices throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information, call 1-87-SENDMAIL or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See what Sendmail provides in this short video and learn how Sentrion simplifies business email complexity.
The Sendmail Blog: www.sendmail.com/sm/blog/wik/
Follow @Sendmail on Twitter.
PR Contact: Chris Blake
© Sendmail, Inc. 1998-2017. All rights reserved. Other trademarks, service marks and trade names belong to their respective companies.