Scalable email infrastructure platform for enterprise messaging applications
The Sentrion email infrastructure platform, with its suite of applications, performs full-content message inspection enabling policy-based delivery of all human and machine-generated email, whether deployed on-premises, in-cloud, or via mobile devices and provides solutions for:
- Email messaging backbone infrastructure
- Border protection and gateway management
- Inbound message filtering
- Outbound data loss protection
- Internal policy and routing
- Critical customer communications
- Hybrid cloud email infrastructure and more...
Sentrion Message Processors are available in multiple deployment options and all rely upon the same proven Sentrion Messaging Processing Platform.
To learn why seven of the world’s largest financial services organizations, three of the largest U.S. government agencies, the world’s largest telecom and technology providers, and top Fortune 1000 companies rely on Sentrion for their email messaging backbone infrastructure, simply navigate the Sentrion architecture diagram:
Benefits of Using Sentrion for Enterprise Email Messaging Infrastructure
- Scaleable email infrastructure platform for enterprise messaging applications found in the Sentrion Application Store
- Platform for future growth and easy integration with existing messaging infrastructure or SaaS/Cloud for hybrid architectures
- Unlike proprietary email-security appliances the Sentrion platform offers enterprises the ability to integrate legacy applications, human and machine-generated email, a wide variety of third party applications, and Sendmail’s suite of Sentrion applications.
- Architected for large businesses with high performance message processing and integration requirements
- No need to purchase separate, costly, and specialized single-purpose appliances
- Proven to lower OPEX and CAPEX while improving overall efficiencies and security
View growth since introduction of the Sentrion Platform here